Terms and conditions:
I. Tax and airlines
1. Airport and fuel tax must be paid for each flight segment.
2. For greater convenience in case your flight is delayed, it is recommended that you book flights operated by the same airline.
II. Stopover duration
1. Passengers should allow a stopover duration of at least two hours to allow enough time to board the next flight.
2. Trip.com has filtered out stopover routes with a transit duration of under two hours.
3. During the stopover, passengers need to reclaim their luggage and complete check-in procedures again.
III. Potential risk
1. If the passenger cancels one of the flight segments, s/he can only enjoy a voluntary refund for that flight segment.
2. If flights are delayed, we suggest passengers negotiate with the airline.
3. In general, delays are handled better if the flights are operated by the same airline.
IV. Personal rights
In the event of a flight delay, you are entitled to request proof of the delay in order to negotiate with the airline.
Note: According to Article 126 of the Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China, the carrier shall be liable for loss caused by delay in the air transport of passengers, baggage or cargo; however, the carrier is not liable if able to prove that the carrier and their employees or agents have taken all necessary measures to avoid the loss, or that it was impossible to take such measures.