Trip.com's Loyalty Program
Earning rewards through our loyalty program is fast, easy, and most importantly, free!
When you sign up
Instantly upgrade with just 1 booking
Instantly upgrade with just 3 bookings
Instantly upgrade with just 8 bookings
Plus, all Trip.com members enjoy
Use Trip Coins Like Cash
Flight-Hotel Cancellation Guarantee
Flight Price Alerts
Exclusive Trip.com Member-only Rates
Save More With Trip Coins!
How to Earn
How to Use
Earn Trip Coins when booking hotels and flights, as well as purchasing gift cards
For every €92.05 or equivalent spent, you'll earn
Buy gift cards
The higher your member tier, the more Trip Coins you earn
After you complete your stay, you'll earn
80 Trip Coins
How It Works
The more you book, the higher you go
Complete 1 booking
Complete 3 bookings
Complete 8 bookings
Start a rewarding journey today!
Member Tier Status
Terms & Conditions
How does the member tier system work?
Starting in June 2023, Trip.com will be rolling out all-new standards of classification for member tiers. Member tiers will no longer be determined according to tier points. Instead, they will be determined by the number of valid bookings that were made within the past 12 months. The requirements for the number of bookings corresponding to each member tier within the settlement period are as follows:
|Number of Bookings Requirements
|Register and receive
|At least 1 completed booking
|At least 3 completed bookings
|At least 8 completed bookings
Hotel bookings will be counted towards membership upgrades after your check-out has been confirmed, typically within 2–6 weeks after check-out. In some cases, it may take longer for the hotel to confirm your check-out, resulting in a slower upgrade process. Flight bookings will be counted towards membership upgrades after the flight has departed.
Trip.com will decide based on the risk assessments whether the related booking can be counted if it is discovered to have been made by a malicious user, including but not limited to users who make malicious bookings for membership tier upgrades. Trip.com reserves all rights of final interpretation of these rules as well as the right to modify them. We recommend upgrading your Trip.com app to version 7.73.0 or above, so that you can experience the new membership page.
How long are member tiers valid for?
Starting in April 2023, Trip.com will be releasing a new member tier validity mechanism: For users who attain a tier upgrade by completing a booking, their member tier will be extended by 1 year starting from the date their member tier changed. After this expires, we will then reset your member tier according to your settlement date. Regarding member tier validity for promotional membership trials, see the terms and conditions that are revealed at the time.
How can I advance my member tier?
On the Rewards Center page, it will display how many bookings you still need to complete before you can upgrade to the next member tier.
Once the number of bookings you complete meets the requirements for each membership tier before the expiration date of your current membership tier, you will complete the corresponding upgrade. The specific method for doing so is as follows:
|Register a Trip.com account and sign in to become a Silver member
|Complete 1 booking within the member tier validity period to upgrade to a Gold tier, complete 3 bookings to upgrade to a Platinum tier, and complete 8 bookings to upgrade to a Diamond tier
|Complete 2 bookings within the member tier validity period to upgrade to a Platinum tier, and complete 7 bookings to upgrade to a Diamond tier
|Complete 5 bookings within the member tier validity period to upgrade to a Diamond tier
|Keep your Diamond member tier until the following year by completing 5 bookings within the member tier validity period
Regarding the rules for the membership upgrades described above, the following two types of unusual situations may occur:
Once the new membership rules take effect starting in June 2023, we will not downgrade your member tier, but the number of bookings that you will need to complete before you can upgrade to the next member tier will be calculated according to the actual situation regarding your bookings from the past 12 months, and these may exceed the requirement for the number of bookings mentioned above. If you cancel a booking, the number of bookings you still need to complete before you can upgrade to the next member tier will increase correspondingly, and may exceed the requirement for the number of bookings mentioned above.
What are the rewards for each tier?
Starting from October 2023, Trip.com has introduced a comprehensive upgrade to its member rewards program. Members will be eligible for the following rewards based on their member tiers:
|Earn Trip Coins
|Accumulate Trip Coins
|10% More Trip Coins
|30% More Trip Coins
|40% More Trip Coins
|Up to 5% Off Hotels
|Up to 10% Off Hotels
|Up to 15% Off Hotels
|Up to 20% Off Hotels
|No Refund Handling Fees for Trains
1 time per year, app only
2 times per year, app only
4 times per year, app only
|Free Airport VIP Lounge Access
1 time per year
2 times per year
|Priority Assistance for Calls & Chats
Plus, all Trip.com members enjoy
- Use Trip Coins Like Cash
- Flight-Hotel Cancellation Guarantee
- Flight Price Alerts
- Emergency Assistance
- Free Airport VIP Lounge Access：1) Trip.com members are eligible for free VIP lounge passes within each year (January–December): 2 passes for Diamond members, 1 pass for Platinum members. Due to a high volume of benefit issuance at the beginning of the year, there may be a delay of 1 week for the benefits to be credited to the user's account. If a user's member tier is upgraded or downgraded, the number of available VIP lounge passes will be adjusted depending on their new member tier. For downgrades, any passes that have already been used will not be taken back. However, for upgrades, the already used passes will be deducted, and only the difference will be granted. 2) When making a flight booking on Trip.com, you only can apply this benefit if there is an eligible VIP lounge at the departure airport. When you choose to apply this benefit, you will receive a QR code that you can use to access the VIP lounge. VIP lounge passes are not available for Bundle & Save bookings. After booking the flight ticket, you can add a VIP lounge pass to your booking through the Trip.com app or mobile website, but it is currently not supported to do so on Trip.com's desktop website. 3) The amenities and services, usage method, usage duration, and cancellation and change policies vary by VIP lounge. Refer to the terms and conditions of the relevant lounge for details. 4) If a user is found to have obtained passes through improper methods, Trip.com has the right to withdraw the benefit and take further action as appropriate. Trip.com reserves the right of final interpretation of this promotion.The rewards can only be used by the user themselves and cannot be transferred to others. If any risk is found during the issuance and use of the rewards, Trip.com may adjust the scope of bookings required for upgrades and the rewards terms and conditions.
- Flight Price Alerts：We find low flight prices for you. Simply choose your place of departure and destination and set your target price, and we'll scan prices 24 hours a day to help you secure the best deal for your preferred flight.
- No Refund Handling Fees for Trains：1. Member Rewards i) Trip.com members are eligible for refund fee waivers as follows within each calendar year: 4 waivers for diamond tier members, 2 waivers for platinum tier members, and 1 waiver for gold tier members. ii) Members can choose whether to use a refund fee waiver at the time of booking. Once they choose to use it, refund fees will be waived for all train tickets on that booking. iii) The refund fee waiver will be effective immediately after the train tickets are issued. If tickets are not refunded afterward, the waiver will not be returned. If tickets cannot be issued or the user cancels payment, the waiver will be returned. iv) The refund fee waiver can only be used to waive refund fees incurred when refunding tickets. It does not cover booking fees or delivery fees incurred when refunding mainland China and Hong Kong train bookings. v) The refund fee waiver can currently be used in the app only. vi) The refund fee waiver is only applicable to point-to-point train tickets for railways operating in the UK, Europe, South Korea, mainland China, and Hong Kong. It cannot be used for Taiwan point-to-point train tickets, Taiwan High Speed Rail ticket pick-up codes, Eurail passes, Italy train passes, UK Season and Flexi tickets and Railcards, bus tickets, and ferry tickets.2. Changes in the Number of Waivers If a user's membership tier is upgraded or downgraded, the number of available refund fee waivers will be adjusted depending on their new membership tier. Any waivers that have already been used will not be affected by the upgrade or downgrade.3. Notices i) Trip.com reserves the right to retract rewards and investigate the liability if it is found that waivers were obtained through illegal, fraudulent, and other improper means, as well as breach of contract. ii) The refund fee waiver can only be used by the user themselves and cannot be transferred to others. If any risk is found during the issuance and use of the refund fee waiver, Trip.com may adjust the scope of bookings required for upgrades and the rewards terms and conditions. iii) Trip.com reserves the right of final interpretation for this promotion.
- Customer Support
- Emergency Assistance：We help ensure a safe and worry-free travel experience by offering a range of emergency assistance. You have access to support for unaccompanied minors, medical issues, translation services, and missing baggage.This reward is currently only available in some English locales of the app.
- Priority Assistance for Calls & Chats：As a top-priority member, you'll enjoy fast access to a customer support agent
Copyright © 2024 Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved
Site Operator: Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Site Operator: Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. Ltd.