Rome to Reggio Calabria Air Ticket Price
Prices shown are for 1 adult ticket including taxes & fees.(As ticket fares can change frequently, these advertised prices are for reference only. The actual prices will be shown at time of booking.)
FAQs for Ciampino G. B. Pastine Airport to Reggio Calabria "Tito Minniti" Airport Flights
- Flight distance489.861km
- What are some travel guidelines for Reggio Calabria during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Reggio Calabria, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
- Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
- What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Reggio Calabria?
- The distance from Reggio Calabria "Tito Minniti" Airport to downtown is about 4km, by taxi about 20 minutes.
- What's the closest airport to Reggio Calabria "Tito Minniti" Airport (REG)?The closest airport to Reggio Calabria "Tito Minniti" Airport (REG) is Catania Fontanarossa International Airport. The distance is around 84km.
Cheapest one-way ticket price
How can I buy cheap flights from Ciampino G. B. Pastine Airport to Reggio Calabria "Tito Minniti" Airport?
Ticket prices are influenced by the day of the week, time, route, and other factors. Here are some tips on how to buy cheap airline tickets. Please note that airline ticket prices are constantly changing due to factors such as airline company policy and ticket availability.
- 1. Try changing the departure and arrival airports.
- 2. Try to set the day of departure to a day other than Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- 3. Try booking outgoing and return flights individually (tends to be cheaper for domestic flights).
- 4. Try booking flights together with your hotel.
- 5. Look for deals on social media.
- 6. Fly with the same airline as much as possible and save miles.
Plan Your Trip from Rome to Reggio Calabria
Tickets from Ciampino G. B. Pastine Airport to Reggio Calabria "Tito Minniti" Airport tend to be expensive during busy seasons such as the year-end and New Year and summer holidays. This season is high season, and even if you can book with an early-bird discount or low-cost carrier, the fare is often still almost the same as the regular fare. To save on flight tickets, try to avoid booking during peak season whenever possible. If you can, try to book when tickets are relatively cheap. From mid-January to February, the number of travelers tends to decrease. Especially in Europe, flights are cheaper during this period. In April, airline tickets also tend to be cheaper because few people travel. Also, around October, many people refrain from traveling towards Christmas or the end of the year, so ticket prices can drop again. Flights from Ciampino G. B. Pastine Airport to Reggio Calabria "Tito Minniti" Airport tend to be relatively cheap for flights departing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.