1. All travelers who hold a passport issued in Hubei Province, have visited Hubei province within the last month, or began their itinerary in Hubei Province are restricted from entering Malaysia. 2. For travelers who do not meet the criteria above but were born in Hubei province, Malaysian immigration officials have the right to ask further questions until it can be confirmed that the person is fit to travel. Passengers should have their travel itinerary for the past 2-3 months, and their return plane ticket available for inspection. 3. Sabah state in Malaysia is currently restricting entrance to all Chinese nationals and has suspended direct flights to and from China. 4. The Malaysian state of Sarawak is currently restricting entrance to all Chinese nationals and all foreigners who have visited China within the last 14 days. 5. Foreigners with valid work or study visas, or valid resident permits, will be exempted from the above rules, but must be quarantined at home for 14 days.
Select departure flight to Guangzhou|February 29, 2020(Updating your search...)
Prices are per person and include all taxes and fees. All flight times and dates are in local time.
- Clear All
Why Fly With Trip.com?
- Worldwide CoverageFlights to over 5,000 cities
- One-stop Service GuaranteePrice guaranteed upon confirmed payment, booking guaranteed once tickets issuedLearn more
- Secure PaymentConvenient & reliable booking and payment system
- Travel at Your FingertipsManage travel bookings easily through the app, website or by phone