Flights to Haugesund
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs about Flights to Haugesund
What are some travel guidelines for Haugesund during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Haugesund, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United States to Haugesund?The average ticket price to Haugesund is US$169. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Haugesund?
- Approx. 15 hours 30 minutes to fly from Toronto to Haugesund.
How to get cheap flights to Haugesund?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Haugesund.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Haugesund.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Haugesund?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Haugesund can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Haugesund is June. The average price of flight tickets to Haugesund in June is US$169.
When are the cheapest flights to Haugesund?Flight tickets to Haugesund are the cheapest in June compared to other months, the average price is US$169.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Haugesund?
- The distance from Haugesund Airport, Karmøy to downtown is about 8km, by taxi about 20 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Haugesund?
What are some popular attractions in Haugesund?