Cheap Flights to Havana
Cheap Flights to Havana (HAV)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
No results match your search terms. Change your search terms and try again
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs for Flights to Havana
What are some travel guidelines for Havana during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Havana, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United States to Havana?The average ticket price to Havana is US$731. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Havana?
- Approx. 10 hours 20 minutes to fly from Madrid to Havana.
- Approx. 14 hours 40 minutes to fly from Amsterdam to Havana.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Havana.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Havana.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Havana?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Havana can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Havana is December. The average price of flight tickets to Havana in December is US$773.
When are flight tickets to Havana the cheapest?Flight tickets to Havana are the cheapest in August compared to other months, the average price is US$735.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Havana?
- The distance from Jose Marti International Airport to downtown is about 14km, by taxi about 30 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Havana?
What are some popular attractions in Havana?Havana has many attractions to offer: Christopher Columbus Cemetery (Cemetario de Colon) (1km from downtown) Playas de Este (1km from downtown) El Sancho de la Habana (1km from downtown) are the most popular attractions closest to downtown.