Flights to Iquitos
Flights to Iquitos
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs about Flights to Iquitos
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United States to Iquitos?The average ticket price to Iquitos is US$92. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Iquitos?
- Approx. 2 hours to fly from Lima to Iquitos.
- Approx. 1 hour to fly from Pucallpa to Iquitos.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Iquitos.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Iquitos.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Iquitos?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Iquitos can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Iquitos is February. The average price of flight tickets to Iquitos in February is US$76.
When are flight tickets to Iquitos the cheapest?Flight tickets to Iquitos are the cheapest in January compared to other months, the average price is US$113.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Iquitos?
- The distance from Crnl. FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport to downtown is about 7km, by taxi about 20 minutes.
What are some popular attractions in Iquitos?