Cheap Flights to Palembang
Cheap Flights to Palembang (PLM)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs about Flights to Palembang
What are some travel guidelines for Palembang during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Palembang, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United States to Palembang?The average ticket price to Palembang is US$44. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Palembang?
- Approx. 4 hours 37 minutes to fly from Yogyakarta to Palembang.
- Approx. 1 hour 7 minutes to fly from Jakarta to Palembang.
- Approx. 6 hours 25 minutes to fly from Medan to Palembang.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Palembang.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Palembang.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Palembang?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Palembang can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Palembang is December. The average price of flight tickets to Palembang in December is US$44.
When are flight tickets to Palembang the cheapest?Flight tickets to Palembang are the cheapest in June compared to other months, the average price is US$39.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Palembang?
- The distance from Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport to downtown is about 12km, by taxi about 30 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Palembang?
What are some popular attractions in Palembang?