Cheap Flights to Quanzhou
Did you mean Flights from Quanzhou?
Cheap Flights to Quanzhou (jjn)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Prices shown are for 1 adult ticket including taxes & fees.(As ticket fares can change frequently, these advertised prices are for reference only. The actual prices will be shown at time of booking.)
Jinjiang on the south-eastern part of the Fujian province is located on the banks of River Jin. Owing to its special geographical location, it is known for its appealing conflation of Fujian local culture, overseas Chinese culture, and deep Buddhism culture. This coastal city in China attracts tourists every year because of its rich reserve of natural resources and cultural attractions. The city is also largely known for its factories, particularly in the clothing and footwear industry.
Tip: The best time to visit Jinjiang is autumn and early winter, from September to November.
Jinjiang is located about 23 km from Quanzhou and about 190 km from the capital city of Fujian Province. Quanzhou Jinjiang International Airport (JJN) is the main international airport serving Quanzhou city in Fujian Province, Republic of China. It primarily handles domestic services to Chinese cities along with some international flights to Asian destinations. Flights to Jinjiang Airport are available from Hong Kong Macao, Taipei, Manila, Bangkok, Singapore, etc. Direct flights to JJN are most frequently available from China, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea inter alia. While some airlines like Philippines Airlines, China Southern, Hong Kong Express, Asiana, Shenzhen Airlines, Easter Jet amongst others offer cheap flights to JJN.
Tip: To get cheaper deals on flight tickets plan your travel well in advance.
Commuting within Jinjiang
Jinjiang is a long narrow city, spread along a river valley. Metro facility is under planning and thus, not available as of now. Regardless, the most common way of transporting within the city is via buses and local taxis. The bus ticket fare is very nominal and the taxi charges are also affordable and pretty convenient for local sightseeing. The roads are new with no traffic issues and easily available parking spots.
Tip: Driving can be fun at Jinjiang but you would want to check comments on driving in China.
Where to find Accommodation
Finding accommodation at Jinjiang can be a little overwhelming with its almost never-ending options. Regardless, choosing accommodation is directly dependent on travelers based on what experience they want out of the city. Based on tourist attractions and popular choices by travelers, we have listed down facilities from 5 stars to what would suit best for solo travelers on a budget trip. Xiamen has some of the best hotels in the city from Marco Polo to the Shangri-La Hotel providing the top of luxury. On the other hand, some affordable options are available in the Licheng area, which is around 10 km from the center of the city.
Tip: Try our website to book your stay at the best deals.
Your guide to the city
Because of its special location, JJN has so much to offer to its tourists. From some of the most culturally revered martial art to exquisite scenic beauty, you wouldn’t want to miss. To make your travel itinerary simpler, listed down are some of the famous tourist destinations of JJN.
1) Weitou Bay: It is serene, quiet and just absolutely delightful to take a walk around Weitou Bay, with its never-ending shore and lines of windmills, the beauty is almost scenic.
2) Cao’an Manichean Temple: It is one of the oldest and the most revered Buddhist temple in the city of Jinjiang. A must visit.
3) Anping Bridge: This bridge is a perfect example of the incredible ancient Chinese architecture. Made of stones, it stands today as the longest stone bridge in China allowing passer-by to gather most of the surrounding beauty.
4) Quanzhou Longshan Temple: Located on the foot of Mount Long, it is a Buddhist faith temple depicting rich architectural history about the place. Do not miss out to learn about how and why was it build.
5) Wu Dian Shi: A village that dates back its architectural inheritance to the founding of the Republic of China in 1912-1949. If you are somebody who likes to experience history, culture, and ethnicity of the place you’re traveling to, you might not want to miss this beautiful red brick village.
6) Shenlu Bay Ancient Forest Nature Reserve: It is said to be the remains of an ancient underwater forest which existed almost 8,000 years ago. Around this, there are some historic attractions like Shilang Museum and Zhenhai Palace which can also be easily covered around the same time.
7) Jingjiang Wetland: If you are fond of greens, this is an ecology paradise. With a luster of flora, it is sure to leave a smile on your face.
Tip: Beware of the mosquitos when you visit the Wetlands.
Dine and Shop
Jinjiang being located on the banks of River Jin, it is rich in aquatic products. The city is known inter alia for its long striped bass, squid and a wide variety of seafood. It is also known for its local food especially oyster cake, Bamboo Shoot Worm Jelly, Majia Soup. There are some local food including Majia Soup, oyster cake, sweet potatoes, Bamboo Shoot Worm Jelly, Yakou Peanuts, Dried Fish Fillets, Majia Soup and so on which are all local delicacies.
Jinjiang is a destination for many shopping complexes that not only offer branded clothing but also have pedestrian shopping street, leisure activities, entertainment, and culture. Of the many complexes, some of the most famous ones providing a wide variety are Jinjiang Sunlight Time Square, Jinjiang Wanda Plaza, Jinjiang SM City Square, and Baolong City.
Tip: Do try the local seafood cuisine of the city.
Adapt or perish with innumerable searches for travel-related information. Alternatively, you can be among our loyal customers numbering in millions who use the Trip.com app. Traveling with the app is a one-stop experience for real-time secure payment and guaranteed flight bookings, confirmed hotel reservations, reading up on Jinjiang’s attractions and sights, making that last-minute car or train bookings, finding tours and skip-the-line tickets, availing the thriftiest package deals and more. Coupled with invaluable round-the-clock customer service, it earns you great rewards and provides for a travel-buddy on call. Enjoy your trip to Jinjiang and take in mainland China as well with Trip.com.
Flights to Quanzhou (jjn) FAQ
What are some travel guidelines for Quanzhou during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Quanzhou, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United States to Quanzhou?The average ticket price to Quanzhou is US$137. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Quanzhou?
- Approx. 1 hour 44 minutes to fly from Shanghai to Quanzhou.
- Approx. 1 hour 25 minutes to fly from Guangzhou to Quanzhou.
- Approx. 2 hours 59 minutes to fly from Beijing to Quanzhou.
- Approx. 2 hours 30 minutes to fly from Sanya to Quanzhou.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Quanzhou.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Quanzhou.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Quanzhou?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Quanzhou can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Quanzhou is June. The average price of flight tickets to Quanzhou in June is US$124.
When are flight tickets to Quanzhou the cheapest?Flight tickets to Quanzhou are the cheapest in August compared to other months, the average price is US$208.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Quanzhou?
- The distance from Jinjiang Airport to downtown is about 12km, by taxi about 30 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Quanzhou?
What are some popular attractions in Quanzhou?Quanzhou has many attractions to offer: Quanzhou Lingshan Park （West Gate） (3km from downtown) (3km from downtown) (3km from downtown) are the most popular attractions closest to downtown.
Site Operator: Trip.com Travel Singapore Pte. Ltd.