Flights to Salt Lake City
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs about Flights to Salt Lake City
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United States to Salt Lake City?The average ticket price to Salt Lake City is US$135. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Salt Lake City?
- Approx. 1 hour 56 minutes to fly from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City.
- Approx. 6 hours 26 minutes to fly from New York to Salt Lake City.
- Approx. 3 hours 37 minutes to fly from Phoenix to Salt Lake City.
- Approx. 2 hours 4 minutes to fly from Seattle to Salt Lake City.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Salt Lake City.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Salt Lake City.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Salt Lake City?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Salt Lake City can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Salt Lake City is January. The average price of flight tickets to Salt Lake City in January is US$138.
When are flight tickets to Salt Lake City the cheapest?Flight tickets to Salt Lake City are the cheapest in June compared to other months, the average price is US$211.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Salt Lake City?
- The distance from Salt Lake City International Airport to downtown is about 8km, by taxi about 20 minutes.
What are some popular attractions in Salt Lake City?