Syntagma Square Athens|0.95km from downtownThere are good and bad, overall is still very good, will come back to consider.
1. Good people and good service. My English is not a second foreign language (Greek is not spoken at all), but both the hotel front desk, restaurant waiter and room service auntie are particularly friendly: it will be at eleven o'clock, and early check-in will be available if there is room available; As soon as breakfast is set up, there will be a restaurant waiter who will ask for coffee (tea) and then bring a small pot of coffee and milk; I stayed clean the next day and did not use cleaning. If you do n’t clean it, you do n’t need to make up your toiletries.
2. The toiletries provided by the hotel are good. Flagship stores checked, much more expensive than supermarkets such as Pantene. (Slippers, towels, and bath towels are provided but toothbrushes and toothpaste are not provided, and a city tax of 4 Euro / night will be charged when checking out).
3. The geographical location is extremely convenient and safe. Restaurant Street Woman Street Handicraft Street Famous Street McDonald's KFC Starbucks airport bus sightseeing trains are all around the fountain plaza downstairs. Watch the soldiers change to climb Wolf Mountain to the Acropolis and walk directly.
4. The meal is good and delicious. Breakfast buffet, Greek food. There are no vegetables, but yogurt (must eat, same cream), cheese (super variety), fruit (very fresh, four or five oranges, cut out the middle pieces), meat sausages, dried fruit (not domestically processed It's a kind of preserved fruit, it's original), bread and snacks are delicious. There are several types of milk juice, but I only drink coffee.
5. There is a bathtub. I am used to going out with a disposable bathtub cover. I have a bathtub surprise. I feel very good after taking a bath after 11 hours of flight.
✖️ Not good:
1. There is no chain lock in the single room. Before I asked you from Ctrip, some people said that there was, too much, there was no chain lock! No chains! No chains! Sleeping is super insecure, and I regret not having a door stopper.
2. The bolt is not strong. No bedside. I used a hot water bottle plug on the coffee table. It was extremely inconvenient to blow my hair.