0.16km from Jack's Burger We have stayed at the hotel on the 5th floor for 5 nites in mid-Sep (FYI, breakfast room is on the 6th floor).
- The hotel room was nice and unexpectedly spacious.
- The location is right in the center of the city, on Váci Street (main pedestrian shopping street where there is a lot going on), especially for currency exchange stores. You don’t have to worry where to find get the local currencies after check-in.
- Breakfast room was small and crowded! You may need some time to wait for table.
- The fire alarms (both in the corridor and inside the hotel room) rang twice (at 11pm and the other one at 8:30am) during our stay. We and the other guests ran out from our rooms. We met the other guests coming up and they said it was false alarm. We then proactively checked with the hotel staff, they said a guest was having a hot bath which triggered the fire alarm. They used the same script for both incidents. We had no clue whether it was a problem of the fire alarm system or they were telling the truth. Afterall, the hotel didn’t serve any notice to explain the false alarm for both cases. As there are only 6 floors, why doesn’t the hotel immediately sent some staff on the main entrance of each floor advising it was a false alarm, instead of letting guests communicate amount themselves??
- No obvious clue of which number to contact the hotel service hotline. At last, we found it under the telephone set.