0.14km from Little Delirium CafeAmsterdam
I can only give this hotel 3 points and pass the level. I don't plan to complain because of the good location. The reasons are as follows:
1. How to ensure the security of the guest who does not check the passport of the booking when I check in?
2. Ask if there is a disposable toothbrush and toothpaste kit at the front desk, indicating that there is no inventory at present. After the customer expresses dissatisfaction, the staff thinks that this is not what their standard service should provide. The attitude is taken for granted, and they are ironic that they cannot change the toothbrush toothpaste Fortunately, it comes with it.
3. My friend is also a guest staying in the hotel. I just arrived late and planned to come to my room directly. The front desk refused to let me. I asked my friend to call me and call me to confirm. In combination with point 1, it is funny and ironic.
4. In the hotel's 3-person room, 2 beds are quilts and 1 bed is light duvets. The quilts in the same room are treated differently. The quilts are heavy. They did not sleep well at night, and the sound insulation of the rooms is poor. You can hear a cough next door all night.
5. The scrambled candied fruits appear at breakfast and are not fresh.
6. The hotel called for a taxi, and there was a suspicion of getting a commission from the driver (about 8 to 11 Euros to the Central Railway Station. The taxi called by the hotel did not make a meter, and the price was 15 Euros directly, and the guests saw the drivers of other guests. 5 euros or 10 euros of cash is given to the front desk staff after coming here, which is doubtful).