Very Good520 Reviews
0.28km from Line Up-The PorticoThis road is called langsuang road. There are many apartment-style hotels. The price/performance ratio of this hotel is too low. Compared with the nearby Chidren Central Hotel, the price is more expensive, and it is not as good as Chidren in all aspects. I stayed at Ubenner first, and because the price went up, I moved to Chidren. This was the right decision. I don't know if I don't compare it, it's almost. I didn't mean to belittle this hotel, brag about the other, I have nothing to do with them, this is the most real feeling after I have lived and experienced it. Let me compare:
1. The internet is too poor, the internet speed is too slow, it is very difficult to open the webpage in the room, and the video is stuck. Chidren's internet speed is much faster, so it's okay to watch the video.
2. The sofa is too broken and feels itchy when sitting on it. I didn’t know what I was bitten by, it was very itchy, and I scratched the blood. I bought saline at 711 and the medicine at the pharmacy, but it didn’t work. The bitten area was still red and hot and hard. It took more than a week. Good, painful.
3. The cleaning is sometimes not timely. I called in the morning and only came to clean in the afternoon. I came to clean several times when I took a nap at noon.
4. During the epidemic, the gym can only be used for one hour a day. You have to call in advance to ask when you can use it. You can't use it when others use it. Chidren doesn't need it, anytime, and there is no time limit. There are not many people working out, so every time I go there, I am almost the only one.
5. Hot water comes out slowly in the shower, and there is no hot water from the kitchen tap.
6. The floor is long and there are many damage marks.
If you want to choose a hotel in this location, I recommend Chidren, which is only a hundred meters away from Ubenner. Choose carefully.