Very Good105 Reviews
3.43km from Opp Yeo's Bldg1. This time I stayed at 406, the room is really small (the overall area is larger than HK Black Tea House), the bed is very narrow, maybe the adaptability is good, and I slept well for 5 nights. The room can open two 24-inch suitcases at the same time. There are three drying racks, which are hidden under the TV cabinet and are fixed. Friends who plan to wash clothes should bring their own hangers. The air conditioning is strong, and summer clothes can be dried the next day. Slippers are not provided in the room and you need to bring your own. There is not enough room for sundries when the two people stay in, and they must be placed on the suitcase.
2. Sound insulation is OK, unless someone shouts loudly.
3. Brushed the hotel of 81 and finally chose this one. Good location, exit A of Outram Park Subway Station, walk straight after crossing the overpass, and you will be across the road. When you first went there, you went a long way with Google Navigation. Normal distance of 6 to 8 minutes. There is also a bus stop nearby for cars to Katong. Construction is underway near the subway in early September, see Figure 6.
4. Each room is equipped with a key, stay at the front desk when going out.
5. Before leaving, I also talked to the front desk (short-haired girls, with the English name beginning with the J) to talk a lot about Singapore. The staff were welcoming and courteous.
6. The hotel front desk can help to call taxis.
7. In the end, Zhonglu Lu is a community with a story. If you have time, you might as well shake it. Picture 8 must go, there are delicious and delicious on the second floor.