0.47km from Otaru Yamatoya MainThis is the most cost-effective hotel I have stayed in
It seems that "Ski Resort Murder" in "Detective Coran" or "Spa Hotel Murder Case" also seems to have taken pictures here. 😂
People who have worked in the hotel industry are generally very picky about hotels. They know too much about routines. Hotels in non-internationally popular hot tourist cities with a price of more than 1,000 yuan should make you happy. It is definitely a hotel if you spend money without making you feel comfortable. something wrong.
I have always been fond of resort hotels, and I always like to find some local non-international groups of old hotels. One is to see the level of local service industry. The other is that this type of hotel is not well-known, and it will be compensated by cost-effectiveness. A hundred trials in Japan. I was surprised this time and introduced it to my friends who want to come to Hokkaido for vacation in the future.
Asarigawa is located in the middle of Otaru and Sapporo. Hot spring skiing is a popular tourist item in the local area. It may be inadequately propagated, and at the same time, it will be surrounded by major Internet celebrity tourist spots. Therefore, it has not caught fire. The original intention this time was to avoid the peak of the snow festival tourism, and to choose a little more hotels and ski resorts, I did not expect the experience to go far beyond expectations.
1. Location: Although it is a little far from the jr station, there are fixed buses to reach it. The hotel will also reimburse you for the bus fare. Since I used the IC card without a certificate, I didn't want to worry about the bus fare of a dozen dollars. I didn't expect that the front desk would be reimbursed for me.
2. Ski resort: The seaside ski resort can see the sea at the top of the mountain! I was attracted by this. The hotel is 15 minutes away from the ski resort, and there are regular shuttle buses, ski gear and cable car tickets and discount coupons for guests. I did n’t know that it was a difficult place recognized in Japan when I arrived at the ski resort. It is not suitable for beginners. I ca n’t buy a cable car ticket to the top of the mountain for the first time. Even if I just want to go up to see the scenery, I am cruelly rejected. Not even qualified to see the sea view from the top of the mountain. The quality of the snow is quite good, and the name of "Pink Snow" is well-deserved, it can be considered as an experience.
3. The hotel has indoor and outdoor hot springs. It is really a wonderful experience to soak in the snowy outdoor hot springs for the first time. Occasionally, a little black shadow flashes. I do n’t know whether it is a cat or a fox. The bath ca n’t take pictures. 10 times more beautiful.
4. Food: The hotel's value for money is really good! I would n’t have expected much from hotel meals, or this ravine hotel, it ’s not bad to kill customers. What can I eat? The dinner recommended by the front desk is a basic Japanese style set. The ingredients are very fresh and delicious. Breakfast is also very rich, the production is not perfunctory at all, it feels great!
5. Service: I can feel the reality of Hokkaido people at this point. During CI, I tried to ask the front desk about the occupancy rate on that day. If it is convenient, can you help me arrange a room with a better view, the front desk brother honestly tells me I have a very low occupancy rate today. I will arrange a room for you to see the ski slopes. Then I was guided to introduce the facilities and features of my hotel in detail when I went upstairs. Recently in Japan, because of the pneumonia incident, everyone is very careful about the guests from China. He wears a mask, and you can feel that he wants to serve you well but you do n’t want to. The ambivalence of being infected cannot be seen by you. Hahahaha! Opening the curtains in my room is a flowing "white snow mountain forest map", which is breathtakingly beautiful.