6.83km from Randolphs Smoke HouseUSC Hotel is a hotel operated by the University of South Garfield opposite. Overall very satisfied.
1. There are no slippers in the room. You need to bring your own. But most hotels in Los Angeles may not provide slippers. Because in addition to this, I have stayed at two hotels. Those did not provide slippers. (⚠️ Haven't stayed at a five-star hotel.)
2. The free shampoo is not suitable for me. After using it for about a week, the scalp was itchy and many scalp occurred at the same time .... This is rarely the case. I don't know how other guests use it.
3. Cat eyes have no cover. Visible from the outside, not very safe. In my case, to prevent peeping, cover the cat's eyes with a sign in the room.
4, TV remote control can not change platforms.
1. The traffic is very convenient. There are several Metros within five to ten minutes' walk around. There are several museums within walking distance. Close to Downtown. Very suitable for tourists who do not drive.
2. Very safe, there are many restaurants and supermarkets nearby. The surrounding restaurants can be eaten alone. Great for traveling alone.
3. The room was clean. Tipping is not required on the first day, but also when checking out. It is best to write a note of thanks to your aunt on the note in the room. The room has a lot of big mirrors which are very convenient.
4, front desk service is very good. When I lived, I didn't see yellow employees, only white people. They only speak English. No one speaks Chinese or Japanese. Although the communication is not convenient, they use the automatic translation app to communicate for me. Thanks [hands crossed]
Accommodation may be a bit expensive, but safety comes first ☝️
The motel's accommodation fee is below half price, but it is not just not safe enough and unhygienic. The room looks clean, but there is a high chance of cockroaches. Can't relax. Do not dare to open luggage and bags casually.