2.1km from Shoya Makuhari1. Excellent location, a few minutes walk from Makuhari station, there are outlets next to it, many restaurants. There are many convenience stores in the nearby streets. There is a bus from the airport to the street near the hotel. Just buy a bus ticket at the airport and tell them which hotel you are going to. They will tell you how many platforms to buy tickets and departure time. Get off and walk for 7-8 minutes.
2. It is a Disney partner hotel. The hotel has a free Disney shuttle bus. You need to make an appointment in advance. You can book it on the hotel's official website or send an email to the hotel. The response is very fast. Generally, there are two flights in the morning and two in the evening. With sea Disney, stop at several platforms in the morning and return to this platform in the evening. There will be a dedicated service staff to check the information before getting in the car. Do n’t go wrong in the black light at night. Do n’t find the platform. Be sure to reserve 20-30 minutes. Just walk to the gate. The Japanese are very punctual and leave when the departure time is up. Don't wait much for 1 minute. Don't miss the bus. Although the city rail is also available, it is not as convenient and comfortable as pulling the free bus directly back to the hotel entrance.
3. The hotel's breakfast was undecided because I had to go to Disney early in the morning and had no time to eat at the hotel. There is a convenience store next to the hotel for breakfast, or you can buy breakfast at Disney.
4. The room is quite large and clean. Three people have three beds, with an extra bed in the middle. The room has two sofas and a coffee table. The bathroom has a shower cabin, a bathtub, and three sets of hygiene products, which are very complete, as well as bath towels. There is an electric kettle to boil water.
5. The hotel is quiet and the service staff is polite.
6. The door is not a magnetic card, but an anti-theft key.