10.41km from Upp Seletar ReservoirThe location is excellent and the transportation is convenient. 3 subway stations are just a few minutes away. The hotel has complete facilities, the rooms are clean and tidy, and the stay is very comfortable. The front desk staff are very good, proactive and enthusiastic. The breakfast is good and there are many varieties. I personally think that the price/performance ratio is quite high.
2. The price is not expensive in the urban area. The accommodation environment and sanitation are much better than those of the fast hotels at the same price. The service attitude is standard and it is worth recommending. Although the decoration takes a long time, there is no peculiar smell. This lack of goodness is an advantage. There are still party members at the front desk, I didn't expect it.
3. High cost-effective three-star hotel The rooms are very clean. Service desk Liu Lan Warm service. The friendly attitude is very good 👍 The service is also very good. Will choose here next time.
4. The location is good, the transportation is convenient, the rooms are comfortable and sanitary, and the service staff are very enthusiastic and willing to provide all kinds of help. The little girl Liu Lan is very enthusiastic and worthy of reward.
5. The room facilities are complete and the service personnel are of high quality, which is very different from some express business hotels. The breakfast is rich in variety, the room facilities are new, the bedding is comfortable, and the overall value for money is excellent. It is a very satisfying experience. An extra bed is available, parking is available at the door, and it is close to many subway stations, seven or eight minutes on foot. Seven or eight kilometers away from the high-speed railway station airport.
6. The room has good lighting and good hygiene. There is a school next to the room, which is quiet enough. For me, who has high requirements for sleep quality, it feels okay.