48 James Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
"The service is simply not too disgusting! I went to check in, and I had to charge a deposit of $100. I didn’t pay much attention. When I swiped the card, I found that they had swiped nearly $500. I asked if my room had been prepaid. Will retreat tomorrow! It doesn't matter so much, I just said very harshly, isn't this your problem? She said, yes yes, I'll give you a drink coupon! It's really funny. I don't want to say, she probably fooled it. Then there is no drinking water in the room. When I checked in, I didn't tell us to take the pot to the elevator. We thought that there was no water, so we took the drink voucher and went to the bar below to get a drink, but when we heard that you wanted to use the drink voucher, we said we were closed. We said that there was no water in the room, so we told us to fetch water by ourselves! What’s even more irritating is the breakfast, we ordered breakfast included, because it is a single breakfast, so a person can only order one drink and one breakfast! I added a few hundred yuan more, just two stuttering! If you want something else, you have to add money! An internet celebrity hotel is an internet celebrity hotel, and it's useless except to take photos of them! Really believe in evil and live here! The breakfast buffet at W is delicious!"
"Just stayed in this hotel, I haven't checked out, I can't help but talk about it.
1. The so-called Morandi color swimming pool, which is too stingy, similar to domestic hotels in the 1990s. Little Red Book claims to be "I haven't been here before, I haven't been to Brisbane." You can say this kind of crap, how much money you have collected, haha
2. Room facilities are ok, with electric curtains. It's just the same photo fraud. If you know how much I look forward to living here, it's the same as an ordinary hotel with more than 800 yuan. Why should I pay double the price? Who makes money is easy!
3. The ceiling and balcony are all cement floor paint. You can say that it is industrial style, but it is indeed low cost and not worth his price.
4. The parking space is $ 25 a night? It only cost $ 1.8 an hour to park by the side of the hotel, and it was free after 10pm to 7am.
5. The only good location is the location, there are many shops you want to visit, davidjones is just opposite, it is very convenient.
After vomiting, I hope you do n’t spend money on thunder, just watched Ctrip, many good hotels are only 800.1000, you can watch the beautiful night view of Brisbane, you do n’t have to stick to the net red hotel."
"I chose to stay on the first day of my birthday. The hotel is better than I expected. I booked a city-view room at first, but later I thought the pool view was great and I wanted to change it. I would like to say that Ctrip's customer service attitude is good and has been helping to solve it, but it may not be very efficient, and it can not be guaranteed to change, but I still want to give praise to the customer service and patient attitude. Finally, I called the hotel to communicate my needs in the past, and I got the room type I wanted. The overall impression of the Hotel Calile is very good, especially the swimming pool, the swimming and camera experience is super nice! In the future Brisbane will choose to live here and will recommend it to friends."