Digodi Village, Mandwa, Alibaug- 402201, Navedar Kolgaon, Maharashtra, India
"Enjoy sailing from Mumbai to Alibaug, and a quick five-minute drive later, you'll find yourself at this charming beach villa full of antique furniture, quirky curios and a happy vibe! Breeze on the Beach is a 4BHK, and all of the rooms are air-conditioned and have TVs, wardrobes and attached bathrooms. The spacious rooms easily accommodate 3 people, and extra mattresses can be provided on request. With your group, though, you're most likely to spend a lot of time in the common areas - and you'll be spoilt for choice! The pool, the loungers by the side, the shamiana, the hammock, the verandah, the gazebo - all of these spots make for perfect unwinding zones. Besides, the villa opens up to the beach, so you can enjoy an evening drink by the shore.
The kitchen is well equipped, but guest access is restricted - we would love for you to sit back, relax and enjoy the meals prepared for you by the staff. A barbecue can be organized in-house. You may also choose to eat at nearby restaurants such as Boardwalk by Flamboyante and Kiki's Deli. There is a pool table, a TT table, a carrom board. However, if you wish to get out and explore, Vrindavan Farms, Kolaba Fort and Kanakeshwar Forest have suggested places of interest.
Choose Breeze on the Beach if what you're looking for is to relax and chill with your favourite group!
- It is a rare occurrence, but if the tide is very high, guests may have to walk the last 80m stretch up to the villa
- Guests are advised against swimming at this beach as it is rocky and therefore unsafe
- Please keep the gate to the beach closed when you are not around to supervise - this is for security reasons and to ensure no stray animals enter the house
- Property is 10 mins drive from Mandwa Jetty.
- The pool has a depth of 4ft at the shallow end and 7ft at the deep end. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- The cabana by the sea might not be available during monsoon season."