2-120-3 Hibino, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, Japan
41.6km from Narita International Airport
520m from JR Kaihimmakuhari Station
3.0km from Keisei Makuhari Railway Station
"1. Excellent location, a few minutes walk from Makuhari station, there are outlets next to it, many restaurants. There are many convenience stores in the nearby streets. There is a bus from the airport to the street near the hotel. Just buy a bus ticket at the airport and tell them which hotel you are going to. They will tell you how many platforms to buy tickets and departure time. Get off and walk for 7-8 minutes.
2. It is a Disney partner hotel. The hotel has a free Disney shuttle bus. You need to make an appointment in advance. You can book it on the hotel's official website or send an email to the hotel. The response is very fast. Generally, there are two flights in the morning and two in the evening. With sea Disney, stop at several platforms in the morning and return to this platform in the evening. There will be a dedicated service staff to check the information before getting in the car. Do n’t go wrong in the black light at night. Do n’t find the platform. Be sure to reserve 20-30 minutes. Just walk to the gate. The Japanese are very punctual and leave when the departure time is up. Don't wait much for 1 minute. Don't miss the bus. Although the city rail is also available, it is not as convenient and comfortable as pulling the free bus directly back to the hotel entrance.
3. The hotel's breakfast was undecided because I had to go to Disney early in the morning and had no time to eat at the hotel. There is a convenience store next to the hotel for breakfast, or you can buy breakfast at Disney.
4. The room is quite large and clean. Three people have three beds, with an extra bed in the middle. The room has two sofas and a coffee table. The bathroom has a shower cabin, a bathtub, and three sets of hygiene products, which are very complete, as well as bath towels. There is an electric kettle to boil water.
5. The hotel is quiet and the service staff is polite.
6. The door is not a magnetic card, but an anti-theft key."
"It is very convenient for the hotel to participate in the exhibition to walk a few minutes away from the exhibition hall. Makuhari JR Station is also a few minutes walk. Take the JR Keiyo Line to the city for about 40 minutes. There are direct buses from Narita Airport and Haneda Airport to the hotel, about an hour's drive. Our return flight was from Haneda Airport. It was a 10am flight. However, the earliest airport bus at the hotel was 7:30. We went directly to the airport to the bus at Platform 3 north of Makuhari Station. The hotel's second-floor skybridge is directly connected to the Plena mall opposite and Mitsui Outlet. There are many restaurants in Plena, and several barbecue restaurants and izakayas on the fourth floor are good. The outlets are small in size. The brands are both sports and popular brands. There is a Matsumoto Kiyoshi cosmeceutical shop on the first floor, but the shop is very small and it is very remote. It closes at 8 o'clock. About 15 minutes on foot there is AEON Supermarket, which is said to be the largest in Asia, and there is also a drug store, which is larger than the Matsumoto of Outlet, and has more varieties. The location of the hotel is very good, the room size is not small in Japan, the breakfast is good, the variety is not much, and it is the same for a few days. The most pleasant thing is that the room has a balcony overlooking Makuhari Seaside and Mount Fuji. Service and other aspects are similar to other hotels. It seems that the hotels near the exhibition hall are the best, and of course the prices are the most expensive. The stay was overall satisfactory."
"We ordered no breakfast, there are convenience stores not far from the outside, it is very convenient to buy breakfast, the Japanese hotel is clean and clean, the service attitude is also great, and the hotel has a shuttle bus directly to Tianda Airport and Haneda Airport, once 1000 Japanese yen, just met at the Makuhari exhibition hall opposite, walk 3-5 minutes"