"I saw various reviews before that made me feel uneasy when I was scheduled, but I really stayed there and felt very different. Here are my feelings:
1. wifi problem, I saw comments saying that there was no wifi. I was particularly hesitant at that time. I still bought a phone card before leaving for Bao. In fact, there is free wifi in the lobby room. There is really no need to spend money! Quite easy to use!
2. This hotel is divided into the main building and the next floor. The main building is not high, probably only a few floors, and the side is higher. Ctrip is set to be cheap. There is no fixed main building and fixed garden view room. Although the fourth floor, it is unexpected. Due to the construction of the house, I could see the sea. Besides the sea view room in the main building, this side floor could see the sea view. Although it was a half sea view, it surprised me too.
3. There is a Chinese service here, it is not absent, there is a small sign on the front desk that says Chinese service, please press **** (4 digits inside), and there will be a Chinese service. I want to talk about this in particular. My car was wiped at the outlet because I bought a Ctrip insurance and the police had to prove it. I did n’t speak English well and did n’t know how to call the police. I drove the car back to the hotel and asked for help I broadcasted the extension, and then the Chinese service explained the situation. People were really helpful. I asked the colleague at the front desk to call the police. After waiting for 50 minutes, the police came, and the front desk also called me (in fact, I was already communicating with the police). At the hotel's front desk, I called the room to ask how the communication was going. Communicating, each other's English is not good), but this service is absolutely nothing to say, thank you so much!
4. Once I went to sea in the morning, I put the water cup on a table in the lobby. When I came back, I asked the front desk with a try attitude. They said yes, they called the service staff to bring it, and the quilt was wrapped in a plastic bag No, the staff asked me to confirm the order and then took away the cup!
5. This hotel opened in the 70's and was renovated once in the 90's. If it's decoration, it's definitely not as good as domestic. It's been years, but Guam hotels are basically old and the price is not cheap, this price is already very good Already. I live comfortably, and there are comments that there is no tip or cleaning. This is absolutely nothing. The waiter cleans every afternoon, especially the toiletries.
6. The parking lot is large, there are many cars but there must be a place to park, saying that the hotel does not bear any management responsibility, but there is actually monitoring.
7. Finally, I checked out on the day I checked out and found that there was actually a microwave oven on the first floor to heat up the food I bought, but I did n’t know it before.
I wrote a lot, this hotel is cost-effective, there is a balcony to dry clothes, it is still highly recommended ~"
"As expected, there was only Tashi Suite, and it was different from other rooms such as cleanliness of the room and coffee maker. I didn't feel the lack of lighting in the room, which I felt was not enough in other rooms. As the Tashi Lounge is closed, breakfast will be served on the Islander Terrace, and cocktail service will be served in the room with canapés and one drink. The beauty of the Tashi Tower is different from other buildings. Certainly it was a tower near the sea where you could hear the sound of the waves well. You can take what you bought at the tree bar to the beach and get off. The number of cabanas exclusively for Tashi Tower users was small, and they were not available even during this period, which was affected by the corona. If I was playing in the sea around 3 o'clock, it would be just shaded and I think I was able to avoid sunburn a little. However, in the rainy season, it was cold in the shade and I missed the sun. I felt warmer in the water."
"I have lived with Pacific Star and Hyatt before, and to be honest, I think Hilton will be better! Take the kids crazy, pool and public beach every day. Go to duty-free shops for free, rentlea, free, take T bus for free! The shortcoming is that Ctrip set the room. . It's too low. What sea view room?"