* Privileged location, 5 minutes from Porte Maillot Congress Centre, 10 minutes from Champs-Elysees / Opera
* All rooms are generously dimensioned, most with stunning views
* Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar on the top floor offering breathtaking panoramic views of Paris and cocktails
* 850 square metres of flexible event space including a Grand Ballroom hosting events for up to 400 people
* Next to one of the largest shopping centre in Europe, "Les 4 Temps"
* Exclusive The Level Service , as well as free-access to the 19th floor fitness room overlooking Paris
The hotel in the shape of a boat hull, is a genuine technical prowess, designed by Vasconi Architects, and a superb decor signed by Jean-Philippe Nuel, with spectacular panoramic views of Paris. Situated on the Esplanade de La Défense, centred between two main avenues leading from the Arc-de-Triomphe at the Champs-Elysees to the Arche de la Defense on the other end, the new-built property is set in front of Takis water mirror fountains and offers direct underground connection to the city centre.
The underground station “Esplanade de La Défense” is located directly opposite the hotel, and enable all of our guests to reach easily the historical city centre, famous Champs-Elysees avenue, Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès, the Opera Garnier and many more places within only 5 to 10 minutes transportation. (Direct underground ride- Line 1)
*Grand Opening February 16, 2015*