* Comfortable & modern Sanliurfa hotel located near historic sites * Sumac Grill Restaurant and Terrace, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry * Guest rooms and suites with adjustable firmness bed, fridge, work space * Free WiFi, 24-hour business center, remote printing, fax & photocopy service * 3 sunlit meeting rooms with modern A/V equipment, ballroom seating 330 guests * Fitness center, pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool Convenience and Comfort in SanliurfaExplore this historic destination from the Hilton Garden Inn Sanliurfa hotel, located in the city center. Wander through ancient streets and visit colorful bazaars. Discover fascinating cultural sites, including Gobekli Tepe (the oldest temple in the world), Abraham's Cave and Urfa Castle.Guests are invited to relax in comfortable, modern surroundings at this Sanliurfa hotel, featuring a great range of amenities. The hotel serves Turkish and international specialties at the Sumac Grill Restaurant and Terrace. Start your day with a hot breakfast buffet, featuring waffles and all your favorite items. Enjoy freshly-prepared a la carte meals in the hotel restaurant or have dinner delivered to your room. Grab a convenient microwaveable meal, snack or beverage from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry. Unwind with a cocktail in the hotel bar or an authentic Turkish coffee next to the lobby fireplace.Host a business or social event with three flexible meeting spaces with capacity for up to 600 conference attendees. Stay connected with free WiFi, a business center, and in-room work space. Staying fit is made easy with an indoor pool, fitness center, steam room, sauna and whirlpool.
Looking for hotels in Sanliurfa? Trip.com is a great place to start. Book your hotel on Trip.com for an amazing travel experience. Sanliurfa may not be a metropolis, but there are still great hotel options on Trip.com. Sanliurfa is not a big city. When traveling here, you can choose to stay in hotels around the city center.
Though there is no civilian airport, it's still easy to take a bus or train to reach Sanliurfa.
Sanliurfa is not a tourist city, so the hospitality industry there isn't very well-developed. Many hotels can only be booked on location. Sanliurfa has high quality and low-priced hotels. You can spend one night at a nice hotel for only 38 USD. There are 2 five-star hotels in Sanliurfa at an average price of 46 USD per night. There are 1 four-star hotels in Sanliurfa at an average price of 42 USD per night. Unique local hotels in Sanliurfa provide guests a unique and fresh feeling. Those who favor Hilton Garden Inn can choose a hotel under its name. In Sanliurfa, chain hotels such as Hilton Garden Inn are one of the top choices among travelers. A popular hotel in Sanliurfa, Manici Hotel Sanliurfa - Special Category is also one of the highest rated. Many tourists also stay at Nevali Hotel.
In the city center of Sanliurfa, you'll have easy access to Leydi Pub. The most popular attractions for tourists in Sanliurfa are Sanliurfa Archeological Museum, Eurocars.
• January to March: 10.18°C during the day, 5.75°C at night
• April to June: 24.75°C during the day, 18.32°C at night
• July to September: 32.92°C during the day, 25.89°C at night
• October to December: 16.31°C during the day, 11.26°C at night
Average seasonal Rainfall
• Spring: 76.4 cm
• Summer: 28.17 cm
• Autumn: 2.1 cm
• Winter: 54.03 cm