Our main deck observatory on the 86th floor has been the setting for dozens of movie and television scenes, as well as tens of millions of unforgettable moments.
The open-air observation deck wraps around the building’s spire, providing 360-degree views of New York, Brooklyn, Queens, and beyond. On the clearest days, this unforgettable view spans six states, offering glimpses of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Delaware.
SUNRISE ON 86TH FLOOR
The Sunrise Experience offers an unforgettable glimpse of the greatest city in the world, just as a new day begins.
Share the experience of a private, VIP behind-the-scenes tour with an Empire State Building Observatory Ambassador.
ESB ALL ACCESS TOUR
Ever wondered how the celebrities experience the Empire State Building? Live the red-carpet lifestyle with our most luxe package: The All-Access Tour.
Receive the star treatment with the ultimate ESB experience. Step through the building’s private entrance into our celebrity green room – the exclusive space where we welcome the building’s most famous guests. Enjoy snacks and a beverage, check out photos and memorabilia from former celebrity visitors, or just lounge in style and celebrate with a bottle of champagne.
When you want to live like NYC royalty, this is the way to go.
This exclusive tour is limited to parties of up to four.
- 86th Floor Observatory Admission ticket
- Sunrise with Starbrucks (Optional)
- Premium Experience (Optional)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- Go directly to the entrance to show your electronic confirmation email to enter.
Address: 20 W 29TH ST, NEW YORK, NY 10001
June 28-Sep 5: 12:00pm-12:00am
Sep 6-Nov 24: 11:00am-11:00pm
Nov 25-28 (Thanksgiving): 9:00am-12:00am
Dec 1-16: 11:00am-11:00pm
Dec 17-31: 9:00am-12:00am
The last elevator goes up 45 mins prior to closing
Adult: Ages 6+
- Please note that you may be admitted only during the time slot selected at booking. Time slots only dictate admission time and the time spent inside the building after admission has no time restriction
- Guests holding tickets from Trip.com to the 86th Floor Observation Deck can choose to pay the price difference for a ticket to the 102nd Floor Observation Deck at the ticketing center.
- We recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance of your selected session, as entry may be slower due to current epidemic control measures.
As of August 17th, people 12 and older will be required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO for:
Indoor dining - Includes restaurants, catering halls, event spaces, hotel banquet rooms, bars, nightclubs, cafeterias, grocery stores with indoor dining, coffee shops and fast food or quick service with indoor dining
Indoor fitness - Includes gyms, fitness centers, fitness classes, pools, indoor studios and dance studios
Indoor entertainment - Includes movie theaters, music and concert venues, museums and galleries, aquariums and zoos, professional sports arenas, indoor stadiums, convention centers, exhibition halls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, pool and billiard halls, recreational game centers, adult entertainment and indoor play areas
This new requirement — called the Key to NYC — includes bars, fitness gyms, movie and stage theatres, museums and other indoor venues. Staff at these locations are also required to be vaccinated.
For additional information, see the link below. https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page