This tour begins at Sheung Wan, specifically at Possession Point, where the British proclaimed Hong Kong to be part of their empire. It finishes at the Tamar Government Complex in Admiralty, once a dockyard of the Royal British Navy and now the headquarters of China’s Hong Kong Special Administrative Regional Government.
While this 3.5 hours tour is about the history of Hong Kong, we will also talk about what’s going on now for and where it is heading to in the future. You’re sure to finish this tour with a unique insight and understanding of Hong Kong that will enhance the rest of your stay here.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Sheung Wan Station, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Return Details: Admiralty MTR Station, Admiralty, Hong Kong
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Expert commentary
- Local English speaking guide
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.