Tucked away in Sai Kung Country Park, embark on an adventure in search of uninhabited islands and untouched beaches. Paddle through dramatic sea arches and caves. Depending on weather conditions and the group/individuals' ability, we can explore different areas of the Geopark.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: MTR Hang Hau Station, Hang Hau, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Equipment (kayak, paddle and life jacket)
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 75
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions, exact location of areas explored may vary due to this.
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, alternative date or full refund.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands