A visit to Hong Kong is incomplete without taking in its magnificent cityscape, and a visit to the Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is the only place to take in the city's most famous landmarks from Kowloon, Hong Kong Island and Victoria Harbour all in one sweep! Occupying the 100th floor of Hong Kong's tallest building and sitting at an impressive 393m, Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck gives you a 360-degree view of this beautiful and dynamic city, especially stunning at night when illuminated by lights.
- The Sky100 Hong Kong Deck
Whiz up to the deck in just 60 seconds inside Hong Kong’s fastest high-speed elevators and survey the stunning urban sprawl of this magnificent city. Find your way around the view with the Light Box displays to help you spot key HK landmarks and use the high-tech telescopes to get a glimpse of the city at different times of the day. As part of its duty to share the famous skyline with the world, Sky100 Hong Kong has also created the 28m Interactive Story Wall, where little-known tales from locals unfold through text, media, and video to open your eyes to the stories hidden inside the ever-evolving city.
- Explore History
Sky100 Hong Kong is more than just a place to take in the view, but also a place to learn about how Hong Kong developed into the city that sprawls around you from the viewing platform. Stop by the Memory Lane 3D Projection Exhibition and explore the city’s evolution through six major aspects. You can also walk through the Time Tunnel and see LED lighting and ink-painting video projections bring the transformation of Hong Kong over the past century to life. It will make your appreciation for the spectacular vistas even greater.
- Treat Yourself
Linger a little longer and lap up the views with a drink or some food in real VIP style. Beer, wine, coffee, meals, and sweet treats are all available at Café 100 by Ritz Carlton. A Sky100 Hong Kong package deal is a great way to grab an admission ticket as well as a great deal on food and drink, so check out our offers and treat yourself!
- Limited time package! Get a tasty rainbow cake for the 10th anniversary celebration of Sky100
- Open now! 5G LAB is the newest and most exciting installation at Sky100. Located on the highest indoor observation deck, 5G LAB gives you the experience of several exhibition zones of different 5G technology applications. Have fun while taking in the iconic skyline views by grabbing a ticket and maximizing your Sky100 experience.
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck ticket
- Food/beverage/VR packages (if selected)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present your booking confirmation to receive your admission ticket
- Visitors must scan the “Leave Home Safe” mobile application QR code or fill in the health declaration form before entering Sky100. For details, please visit: https://sky100.com.hk/en/enhanced-preventive-anti-epidemic-measures/
- Opening Time: 11:30-20:30
- Food and Beverage Voucher Redemption Location: Cafe 100 by the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing time. Last orders for Cafe 100: 45 mins before closing time
- Night tickets may be used from 17:00 onwards
- Redemption Location: Sky100 Ticketing Hall (1/F)
- Address: International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Tickets are only valid for the specified day
- If booking food packages for 8 or more people, please notify customer service at least 5 working days in advance of your visit. This type of booking cannot be canceled, but the number of guests may be altered
Adult: Age 12 to 64
Child: Age 3 to 11
Senior: Age 65+
Free admission for children aged 0-2
To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all, sky100 will closely monitor the development of COVID-19 and implement a series of preventive measures, including arranging staff to undergo the COVID-19 test and have negative results and to ensure all visitors scan the QR code of “Leave Home Safe” mobile application or fill in the health declaration form before entering sky100. For details, please visit: https://sky100.com.hk/enhanced-preventive-anti-epidemic-measures/
Please present your valid ID to receive your admission ticket
During the epidemic period, all guests must fill out a health declaration form before entry and have their temperature checked by onsite staff. Any guest with a temperature above 37.5 degrees will not be admitted
Guests must wear masks and disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer to enter. Please refer to the important information and visitor requirements regarding epidemic safety displayed at the entrance gate
For compliance with Hong Kong's epidemic prevention measures, please arrange your visit to Sky100 at least 14 days after your arrival in Hong Kong
Each group of visitors may have a maximum of 4 people and all groups must keep a distance of 1.5m away from other groups
Italian panini or waffles are available all day; rice or pasta is available from 12:00 noon
Café 100 may change its menu without prior notice