Make your own way to the Shekou ferry terminal in Shenzhen to take 8:45am ferry to Macau. After the scenic ferry ride, disembark in Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at 9:45am. Your tour guide will meet you at Room 1015 at Arrival Level, and then start your exciting Macau day tour!
The must-go attractions include:
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
- The Museum is closed on Monday
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- It offers you a different vision of the entire city. Gaze out over to Cotai Strip, look for Macau's landmarks and historical sites from its 223m Observation Deck. A buffet lunch will be served on a 360 degree revolving restaurant on 60th floor.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
At 4:00pm, you'll be transferred to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. Please arrange your way to your hotel in Macau, back to Shenzhen, or trip to Hong Kong.
For those who prefer to enjoy the night in Macau, there is an alternative choice of use free shuttle bus service offered by Venetian Macao from Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. The shuttle bus departs in every 15 minute between 09:30 to 23:30.
Please note: Your sightseeing tour coach in Macau is for sightseeing only, no luggage room available, so your luggage will be put between seats. Please do not sign up for this tour if you travel with big luggage