This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagoya Castle, 1-1 Honmaru, Naka, Nagoya 460-0031 Aichi Prefecture
Nagoya Castle was built in 1610 by Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu. Ieyasu is a samurai who completed the unification of the country to finish the battle era and became the first shogun of Edo Government that lasted for 260 years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tokugawa Art Museum, 1017 Tokugawa-cho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya 461-0023 Aichi Prefecture
The Tokugawa Art Museum is the only museum of its kind in Japan, with a large collection of treasures and artwork inherited by the family of the daimyō class in the late Edo period.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tokugawa Garden, 1001 Tokugawacho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya 461-0023 Aichi Prefecture
One of the famous Japanese garden in the city of Nagoya, central Japan. It is located next to the Tokugawa Art Museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center, 1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, Japan
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Nagoya Castle
- Entry/Admission - Tokugawa Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tokugawa Garden
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Please be prepared for a fair amount of walking
On some National holidays some attractions might be closed, so other attractions may be substituted instead
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers