This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itsukushima Shrine, 1-1 Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi 739-0588 Hiroshima Prefecture
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Atomic Bomb Dome, 1-10 Otemachi Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0051 Hiroshima Prefecture
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, 1-2 Nakajima-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point: Hotel Granvia Hiroshima, 1-5 Matsubarachō, Minami Ward, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
Return Details: HIROSHIMA STATION, 1-２番３７号 Matsubarachō, Minami Ward, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
:Tour option details are as follows
- English-speaking guide
- Ferry ride to Miyajima Island
- Entry/Admission - Itsukushima Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Infants must sit on laps
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
f the minimum number of participants 2 is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
This tour does not include meal charges for lunch. Please eat lunch on your own at Miyajima (not included)
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The type of transportation (mini bus, taxi van, taxi, train or other) between Hiroshima and Miyajima will vary depending on the number of participants.
Due to repairs starting from June 2019, Itsukushima Shrine's East Corridor, Marodo Shrine Worship Hall, and part or all of the large torii gate will not be visible. (The scheduled end date for repairs is yet to be determined.)
The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・1 person available for 2 seats by purchasing 2 seats.
・Require purchase a mask
・Fever decision 99.5°F/37.5°C or less (Japan standard)
・Those who are sick or have a fever are not allowed to participate. The cancellation fee will be applied at that time.