This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
Take the winding staircase to the top to capture a memorable photo
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The world famous 12 Apostles - see these enormous limestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos & much more!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Explore the boardwalks to enjoy panoramic coastal views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information for both tours including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
Return Details: • Great Ocean Road classic tour returns to original departure point at approximately 8pm
• Phillip Island Penguin Parade begins at dusk and concludes after the penguins have crossed the beach. This event can last up to 2 hours, depending on the number of penguins and the seasonalityTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditionsPenguin Plus Underground 07:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Includes Great Ocean Road tour, Melbourne attraction pass, Phillip Island tour and penguin parade with eye-level view in the new RACV Underground viewing experience
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AMPenguin Plus 07:30:
Option Descriptions: Includes Great Ocean Road tour, Melbourne attraction pass, Phillip Island tour and penguin parade with exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AMPenguin Guided Ranger 07:30:
Option Descriptions: Includes Great Ocean Road tour, Melbourne attraction pass, Phillip Island tour and penguin parade with front row viewing on the sand and access to Penguins
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AMPenguin Standard 07:30:
Option Descriptions: Includes Great Ocean Road tour, Melbourne attraction pass, Phillip Island tour and penguin parade
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Lunch (Phillip Island)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All revenue generated by the Phillip Island Nature Park benefits penguins and conservation
The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
Children aged 5-13 years are not permitted on the Penguin Plus, Penguin Skybox and the Private Penguin Parade. Children 4 years and under are not allowed on this tour.
Please note: these are two separate day tours. You MUST take the Phillip Island tour within 7 days of the Great Ocean Road tour; book the Great Ocean Road tour for the day you prefer, and then contact the local tour operator directly to book the second tour (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher)
Melbourne Attraction Pass is valid to use over a period of six months with a single entry for each attraction
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers