First, visit the Arataki Center and admire panoramic views over the Waitakere Ranges to the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea. Discover extensive displays of local wildlife, and gain insight into the struggles faced by New Zealand’s early settlers.
Head onward to Piha Beach — renowned for its great surf and black sands — and dip your toes into the cold Tasman Sea. Then, enjoy a wholesome lunch in a local café before heading onward to Karekare Beach — home to natural attractions including a freshwater waterfall.
Delve into the Cascade Kauri Park in the heart of the Waitakere Ranges, and follow your guide along winding hiking trails through dense forest. Along the way, gain insight into New Zealand’s flora and fauna, and perhaps discover native wildlife in the treetops.
When your time in the Cascade Kauri Park comes to an end, return in comfort to your Auckland hotel to conclude your tour.
Departure Time: 11:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up hotels in Auckland City.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 11:30 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 1 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
A minimum of two people per booking is required
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers