When you first get in the water, we will run through some very important water skills and get you comfortable before descending down for your dive. The dive itself will last around 30-60 minutes and you will reach a maximum depth of 5 meters. Your experienced dive instructor will show you the magic of the underwater world.
• No experience is required, making the course ideal for beginners.
• Experience the rush of scuba diving without tests and knowledge overloading.
• Low student to instructor ratios of 4:1.
• Knowledgable and experienced instructors.
• All scuba diving equipment required is supplied.
• Rinsing facilities available after at our shop.
Duration: 3 hour(s)
— pointsOfInterest 1
- Sydney Dive Safari
- Sydney Dive Safari
- Use of scuba equipment and wetsuits
- Transport to the dive site from our shop
- Professional scuba instructor
- Rinsing facilities
- Food and drinks
- Personal swimwear
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it.
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- For inquiries:
- 1. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details.
- 2. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher.
Adult: Age 15–99
Public transportation options are available nearby
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent's or guardian's consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
You must be able to swim.
All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire. If any of the questions are flagged as "Yes" you may need to gain medical clearance from a doctor prior to participating.
Flying within 24 hours after diving is not recommended.