This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Visit the charming town of Oia, nestled in the hillsides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Photo Stop at the Blue Dome Church in the artisan neighborhood of "Firostefani".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Enjoy scenic views of Mt. Prophet Elias, the highest peak of the island, above Pyrgos village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Relax at the Black sand beach of Perissa
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Art Space, Exo Gonia, 847 00 Greece
Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting session at the Art Space winery, be introduced to 4 different styles of local Santorini wine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Enjoy a ride until the Venetian lighthouse, on the south corner of the island and discover the edge of Santorini.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.
If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location withing short walking distance.
Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on.
Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini National Airport at no extra cost.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
:Tour option details are as follows
5-Hour Tour at 3:30 pm 15:30:
Option Descriptions: Book your Santorini custom tour for a duration of 5 hours departing at 3:30 pm including sunset views.
Option Departure Time: 3:30 PM
5-Hour Tour at 9:30am 09:30:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
8-Hour Tour at 11am 11:00:
Option Descriptions: Book your Santorini custom tour for a duration of 8 hours departing at 11am, including wine-tasting
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
8-Hour Tour at 9am 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Book your Santorini custom tour for a duration of 8 hours departing at 9am, including a wine-tasting experience at a Santorini wine estate (optional, winery stop can be replaced).
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel or cruise port pickup (meeting point for cruise travelers is the top of cruise port's cable car)
- Private driver-guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz deluxe minivan
- Mineral Water (1 bottle per person)
- Live commentary and information
- Entry/Admission - Art Space
- Entrance fees at museums and Akrotiri excavations(optional visits)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 3 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meeting point for cruise passengers is the top of cruise port's cable car. The guide will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
Hotel Pickup is available from all hotels & Airbnb's across Santorini. In case your hotel is not accessible by car due to restrictions your pickup will be coordinated from a nearby accessible location within walking distance from hotel.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff