Make your own way to the Lyceum Theatre in the heart of London’s theater district, and take your seat for this phenomenal, award-laden musical show. Played out against the majestic Serengeti Plains and to the spellbinding rhythms of Africa, this adaptation of Disney's beloved animated movie will thrill and entertain all ages from curtain up to the very last encore. Trace the fortunes of wide-eyed lion cub Prince Simba as he battles his wicked uncle to return to the land of his ancestors, all set to life-affirming music by Tim Rice and Elton John. As you follow Simba’s incredible adventures, marvel at the exhilarating sets, vivid colors and stunning special effects — it’s a feast for the senses in every way! You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-price seats offer a good view of the stage and are normally positioned in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, select top-price seating to enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars! To make your evening extra special, upgrade to include a 2-course dinner at the nearby Tuttons before the show.
Departure Point: The Lion King, 21 Wellington Street Lyceum Theatre, London WC2E 7RQ England
:Tour option details are as follows
Top Price Seating 19:30:
Option Descriptions: Top price tickets guarantee a full view of the stage with no obstructions
Option Departure Time: 7:30 PM
Standard Seating 19:30:
Option Descriptions: Standard price tickets offer clear view of the stage. They are usually located in the rear stalls, dress circle or grand circle
Option Departure Time: 7:30 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The Lion King
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 5 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
Minimum age is 6 years
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
Children under 3 years of age are not permitted to enter the theater
Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
Theatres are waiting for more information from the Government for when they can open again, they will all go by the correct and recommended H&S protocols.