This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
The cuisine of London boasts a unique fusion of flavors, blending the rich complexity of English food with spices from the east and flavors from the commonwealth. With countless eateries and shops, London is bursting with this authentic flavor, if you know where to look!
Stop At: Southwark, London England
You’ll wander the streets to discover hidden away Shakespearean pubs, 1000-year-old markets, cobbled streets home to the original tea warehouses and see some of London’s most iconic landmarks. After approximately 3.5 hours of walking, talking, eating and drinking, say farewell to your guide near London Underground and the buzzing heart of the City. Whether you are a real foodie or not, this food walking tour will give you an out of the ordinary culinary experience!
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Greet your local foodie guide near London Bridge and embark on your epicurean exploration of Central London. On this city walking tour, you will not only get a feel for the flavor of traditional London cuisine, but also the unique history, culture and heritage of London.
This tour shows you the best side of true, pure London cuisine.
Stop At: London Food Tour, 1 Borough High Street, London SE1 9BG England
Along the way, stop in some of London's most famous markets and specialty food shops hand-picked for their variety and authenticity. Sample traditional English cuisine such as a fish and chips, Ale drank in London for over 200 years, freshly made scones, scotch eggs, locally made cider.Taste locally produced cheeses, wine, plus sweet candy first produced in London 150 years ago and at the end of the tour experience cream tea like the royals. In all, you can expect to indulge in over 12+ food and drink tastings.
You will be taken to iconic London sites and famous markets, the food you will taste are local dishes that will change your idea of what British food truly is. The tour is for small groups and is led by entertaining expert local foodie guides, that will not only make sure you are well fed but will also educate you with stories that give you insights into London’s traditions and culture.
Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Departure Point: London Bridge, central London
Return Details: London Bridge, near London Bridge Underground Station
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Local professional guide
- 10 food-tastings
- Cream tea
- Entry/Admission - Borough Market
- Entry/Admission - Southwark
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
This tour can be modified for vegetarians. If you require this please add a note to 'special requirements' at the time of booking.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers