You might choose to visit such wonders as Federation Square, the MCG and our world-famous sports precinct where the Australian Open Takes Place. We can also take you to St Patrick’s Cathedral and then outside of the city centre to Albert Park Lake (home of the Formula One Grand Prix) and over to St Kilda Beach.
We recommend that you finish your tour by visiting Eureka Tower. You will take the super-speedy elevator to Eureka Skydeck 88 scraping Melbourne’s awe inspiring skyline where you will be spoiled with 360 degree views of the city, Port Phillip Bay and out to the Dandenongs and the Yarra Valley.
Heading further afield, take a walk on the beach at St Kilda, browse the clothing boutiques of Chapel Street, or enjoy the Italian atmosphere of Carlton. Wherever you end up visiting, the tour includes a stop for morning tea.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Selected Melbourne CBD hotels
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 1pmMelbourne City Tour 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Private Melbourne city tour
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide/driver
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Coffee and/or Tea
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 4 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4yrs and above
Infants 0-3yrs please request car seat at time of booking
This tour is available in English, German Italian or Spanish (plus Portuguese subject to availability)
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate