Travel down unique streets where other busses are forbidden. Visit the homes of San Francisco’s counter-culture icons such as The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, while grooving to the sounds of the 60’s and other San Francisco classics.
In our little 6-passenger vehicle, we pack tons of historic facts, interesting stories and good old fun! We also have some stops for amazing pictures opportunities to forever capture your adventure in San Francisco. Reserve your tour today!
The Love Tour starts and ends at the Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. We visit the Marina District, the Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Haight & Ashbury, The Castro District, Mission District, Civic Center, Down Town, Union Square, China Town, Little Italy, North Beach and back at the Wharf. This tour gives you a great opportunity to explore San Francisco best and unique places.
• 2-Hr. City Sightseeing tour with 2 stops for Photo-ops at Golden Gate Bridge & City skyline views
• Small group tour - up to 6 passengers per VW Bus
• Because our vehicle size, we can go on streets forbidden to larger buses
• Drive down Lombard Street (crooked street)
• Visit: China Town, Little Italy, Castro District, Mission District, Down Town & more!
• Fully narrated tour with fun & fact-based story telling guides!
Departure Point: 2899 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
8:30 AM Departure 08:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: 8:30 am departure on the San Francisco Love Tour
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM11 AM Departure 11:00:
Option Descriptions: 11:00 am departure on the San Francisco Love Tour
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM2 PM Departure 14:00:
Option Descriptions: 2:00 pm departure on the San Francisco Love Tour
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM5 PM Departure 17:00:
Option Descriptions: 5:00 pm departure on the San Francisco Love Tour
Option Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Professional Driver/guide
- Fully narrated tour
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
While not wheelchair accessible, that doesn’t stop us from helping out with folding a wheelchair and placing it in the back. So come and have fun!
Tips - Yes please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $10 per person. Thanks in advance!
Most travelers can participate