Hotel or your appointed place pickup commence at around 8:30am to 9:00am. Visit the ancient City Wall, which represents one of the oldest, largest, and best preserved Chinese city walls. It was built in the Ming Dynasty as a military defense system and it exhibits the complete features of the rampart architecture of feudal society. Opt to cycle atop the ancient city walls overlooking the life of the city.
Have an included family lunch at a local farmer’s home.
Continue to visit the site of the Terracotta Army, an archaeological treasure where approximately 8,000 soldiers and hundreds of horses stand on guard in three excavated pits in an on-site museum. Learn how the underground warriors were discovered (by accident) in 1974, and why Emperor Qin Shihuang commissioned the statues to serve as his army in the afterlife.
Take an orientation walk of the bustling bazaar at Muslim Quarter. After the Muslim quarter, you will be driven back to the hotel, train station, airport or somewhere as you required. Then your pleasant one day tour comes to the end.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Your downtown Xi'an hotel or anywhere within Xi'an City that you appointed
Return Details: Your downtown Xi'an hotel or anywhere within Xi'an City that you appointed09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Local farmer's family meal for lunch
- Bottled water
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for the whole trip
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- If you require airport pic up or drop-off, please pay 30USD
- If you require Xi'an North Train Station pickup or drop-off, please pay 15USD, upon meeting your guide
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Youth: Age 6 to 12
Child: Age 0 to 5
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 5 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes