This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Whether you are a fan of Mozart, the Sound of Music or Austrian nature, this tour is perfect for you. Pick a departure time and relax in your private transportation while you are passing through the beautiful Austrian landscapes. Before reaching the Austrian Lakes District, admire the beautiful sceneries of Vienna Woods and Alps.
Stop At: Salzkammergut, Austria
Explore the lakeside town of St.Gilgen and capture unforgettable photos at Lake Attersee and Mondsee.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
In Salzburg a walking tour of the UNESCO-protected Old Town with your guide awaits. Along the way, you will see famous landmarks such as the Cathedral, Mozarteum and St Peter's Cemetery, where the Von Trapp family sought refuge in the 1960 musical. As you wander the cobbled Getreidegasse shopping street the house of Salzburg's most famous resident will appear, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart while you learn about his life from your expert guide. In the Mirabell Palace and its gardens experience the backdrop of the famous „Do Re Mi“ scene in The Sound of Music before taking in the views up to the Hohensalzburg, the imposing fortress looming over the city.
After the sightseeing tour enjoy some free time for lunch, shopping and exploring the city on your own.
Departure time as per your request.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
- Tailor made itinerary
- Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms