Discover the fascinating treasures of the Habsburgs in the oldest part of the Hofburg Palace – the Swiss Wing. See the most precious jewels – among them one of the largest emeralds in the world – that testify to the former power of the Habsburg dynasty.
Other highlights are the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece as well the collections of 15th-century Burgundy and the cradle of the King of Rome (Napoleon II). Admire the charming jewelry of Hapsburg empresses and princesses and parts of the original jewelry of Empress Elisabeth. Discover legendary treasures such as the Holy Lance from the 8th century, the largest cut emerald in the world, the world's largest agate bowl – known as the Holy Grail – or the horn of a unicorn.
Departure Time: 3/1/2021 - 3/28/2021
|Friday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Departure Point: Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien, Hofburg 1 Schweizerhof, Vienna 1010 Austria
:Tour option details are as follows
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 19 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 18
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers