This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Leave your central London or Heathrow hotel by luxury coach and relax on the journey west, passing through London’s busy urban metropolis and into the peaceful Wiltshire countryside.
While traveling, your tour manager will give you some insights into Wiltshire’s most intriguing relic – Stonehenge – and explain a few of the theories about the building of this Megalithic stone circle.
After traveling for roughly 1.5 hours, arrive at Stonehenge and spend time exploring this incredible site independently. While strolling around this UNESCO World Heritage Site, ponder the tales your tour manager told you earlier, and make up your own mind about how and why it came to stand. Was it built as an astrological observatory, or was it perhaps intended as a sacred burial place? How did the gigantic Sarsen stones get to the site when no machinery existed to transport them?
At the pre-arranged time, meet your tour manager back on the coach and then relax on the journey to Southampton on England’s coast. Your guide will drop you off right outside Southampton cruise terminal in time for your cruise.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: International Friends, 229 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PN England
Tour with International Friends
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London we may not be able to offer certain pick ups. Please contact us before booking to check we can offer a drop off at your selected hotel on these dates;
London Marathon: 28th April
The Prudential Bike Ride London: 4th August
We offer a pick up from any London city centre hotel, Airbnb property and selected Heathrow Airport hotels.
London city centre pick ups begin at 07:00am, and Heathrow airport hotels pick up is between 9.00am and 9.45am. Unfortunately we are unable to collect from Heathrow airport terminals.
On the morning of your departure please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your pick up time. Your tour guide or driver will come into the hotel to find you and will be holding a board reading "International Friends". If you are not staying in the hotel that you have selected as the meeting point, you must inform us of where you are staying so that we can contact you if necessary.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- One-way shared transfer by luxury coach
- Services of a friendly tour manager
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Baggage storage
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Infant seats must be requested in advance
Wheelchair accessible but mustadvise the supplier in advance/ time of booking
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.