Head to the Luxor Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, and use your admission ticket anytime during the long open hours of Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. After your visit, enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants or try your luck in the casino!
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Luxor Hotel Last Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Immerse yourself in the dramatic, poignant history of the doomed luxury ocean liner, once thought to be unsinkable. Viewed by millions of people all over the world, this moving exhibition contains 250 authentic artifacts recovered from the wreckage of the ship after it struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic Ocean and sunk during its 1912 maiden voyage.
See recovered items including luggage, jewelry, china, ship's whistles, floor tiles, an unopened bottle of Champagne and a huge section of the ship's hull. Explore replicas of the first- and third-class cabins — complete with furnishings from the original manufacturers — and the ship's Grand Staircase.
Through educational displays, learn about the construction of the luxury ship; the series of events that led to its destruction; and the personal stories of the men, women and children who were aboard. Less than half of them survived when the Titanic sank.
Explore this fascinating, memorable exhibit at your own pace, and learn the true story of what happened to this most famous of ships that long-ago spring night.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point: The Luxor Hotel and CasinoTour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: General Admission to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at Luxor Hotel and Casino (AZ8)
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Casino at Luxor Las Vegas
- Entry/Admission - Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking/Valet fees
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 4 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
If booked same day, tickets cannot be picked up less than 2 hours after placing order
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons