This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
Tour does not go inside Stock Exchange because it has been closed to visitors since 2001.
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Visit this iconic landmark where George Washington became President.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Contemplate the solemn quiet of Trinity Church, burial place of American giants like Alexander Hamilton, and located in the former shadow of the Twin Towers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with the famous Charging Bull, a powerful symbol of our economy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 44 Maiden Lane, New York City, NY 10045
Tour ends near the Federal Reserve.
Departure Time: 1:30 PM
Departure Point: 15 Broad Street, New York, NY 10005, USA
Return Details: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, USA
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Professional, entertaining guide with Financial Industry Experience
- See Financial District and Wall Street
- Entrance to the NY Stock Exchange
- Face mask available for $1
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Please note that under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).