Details: Vinh Trang Pagoda is a Buddhist temple near Mỹ Tho in the Mekong Delta region of southern Vietnam. It is one of the best-known temples in the region The temple stands on a 2-hectare (4.9-acre) block filled with fruit trees in the village of My Hoa in the town of My Phong, on the banks of the Bảo Định canal
Duration: 45 min(s)
Admission Ticket Included
Stop at: My Tho
Details: This morning your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province. Once here, you'll take a boat ride over to Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands. On this island you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy folk song. Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy. Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialties like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp. After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- English or French speaking guide.
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 02 Bottle mineral water per person
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it.
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- For inquiries:
- 1. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details.
- 2. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher.
Infant: Age 1–4
Adult: Age 10–80
Child: Age 5–9
Specialized infant seats are available
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides