TurboJET is the brand name for the operations of the Hong Kong-headquartered Shun Tak-China Travel Ship Management Limited, which was established from the joint venture between Shun Tak Holdings Limited and China Travel International Investment Hong Kong Limited in July 1999. It operates hydrofoil ferry services between Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen and Zhuhai, in the Pearl River Delta area. TurboJET is the brand name for the operations of the Hong Kong-headquartered Shun Tak-China Travel Ship Management Limited, which was established from the joint venture between Shun Tak Holdings Limited and China Travel International Investment Hong Kong Limited in July 1999. It operates hydrofoil ferry services between Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen and Zhuhai, in the Pearl River Delta area.
TurboJET is the world's largest operator of Boeing's Jetfoils; all used to belong to the former Far East Hydrofoil / Far East Jetfoil. Far East Hydrofoil / Far East Jetfoil also used PS-30 and FoilCat, whereas the former Turbo Cat used FlyingCat and TriCat.
TurboJET's fleet includes seven major types of vessels (and eight minor vessels), with one of the major types (and two minor types) rented from another company.
- Every 15 minutes between 7:00am-11:59pm, and every 30/120 minutes between 12:30am-6:30am (for actual time schedule please refer to the schedule link below)
- Night Service: 5:10pm-6:30am (8 Oct - 31 Jan); 5:40pm-6:30am (1 Feb - 31 Mar; 1 Sep - 7 Oct); 6:10pm–6:30am (1 Apr - 31 Aug)
- Day Service: 7:00am-5:00pm (8 Oct - 31 Jan); 7:00am-5:30pm (1 Feb - 31 Mar; 1 Sep - 7 Oct); 7:00am-6:00pm (1 Apr - 31 Aug)
- Please note: Scheduling is subject to change on busy days, in these cases please refer to the offical website announcement
- One-way/Round-way Ticket for HK to Macau
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- After the order is confirmed, a Confirm Message by Trip.com with E-voucher which consists of numbers and letters will be sent to the email address and phone number you provided.
- Step 1: On the day of your trip, please first go to Shop 310-312, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road (9:00AM-1:00AM) to redeem an exchange ticket with the printed voucher or e-voucher on your phone,
- Step 2: then please go to TurboJET Ticket Office, 3/F Shun Tak Center (24 Hours) to redeem TurboJET Ticket.
- Please redeem your ticket with valid ID at least 30 minutes prior to your trip.
- TurboJET Ticket can be redeemed within 3 days prior to your trip.
Beng Seng Travel
- Shop 310-312, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road
- Operation hours: 9:00am-1:00am
- Hong Kong:
- TurboJET Ticket Office, 3/F Shun Tak Center
- Operation hours: 24 hours
Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
- Level 2, Departure Hall
- Operation hours: 24 hours
Hong Kong Side
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan
- Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
If you encounter any difficulties while booking, please contact Trip.com.
Children under 1 are free entry.
All information please refer to TurboJET Ticket.
Please pay attention to the departure time and boarding location. Please do not be late, please arrive at the assigned location in time. This activity cannot be refunded.
During the trip, do not leave the group. If you leave the group before the trip ends, there will be no refund.
Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made
Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No 8. or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
This ticket will not be valid during following dates: Feb 5-10, Apr 5-7, Apr 19-22, May 1, May 11-13, Jun 7-9, Jun 28 - Jul 1, Sep 13-15, Oct 7,Dec 24-26.
For more information, please refer to Safety Guide by Trip.com.