Located on the northern shore of Sydney Harbour, the Tarong Heritage Park is situated on the shores of the world's beautiful harbour. It is surrounded by pristine forest belts and national parks. It takes only 12 minutes by ferry to get from Sydney city centre.
The Taronga Zoo opens all year round. It shows tourists Sydney's original scenery and brings them with a satisfying wildlife experience.
With incredible lush native forest belts and harbour views, it is an ideal place to enjoy Australian animals and addicting Sydney views.
Taronga Zoo is Australia's award-winning tourist destination and has won several major Australian tourism awards. These include Australia's best tourist attractions in 2013 and awards for the best tourist attractions in New South Wales.
- Watch Australian-animal shows, and enjoy spectacular views of Sydney Harbor
- Skywalker Cable Car
The Taronga Zoo has the Sky Safari, the only cable car in Victoria. It starts operating at 9:30 am every day. In it, you will enjoy a fascinating trip over the zoo, and breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour.
Sky Safari will be closed for renovation from Feb 1, 2023.
- Sydney Taronga Zoo Ticket
- Any personal expenses and anything else not listed in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 5 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 5 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Please present the e-voucher to gain admission
- You may take the bus or walk to Taronga Park at the top of the hill
- Address: Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, Sydney
- Opening Hours: 9:30-17:00 (Sep-Apr), 9:30-16:30 (May-Aug)
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 4–15
Address: Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, Sydney
Open Time: 9:30-17:00 (Sep-Apr)/9:30-16:30 (May-Aug)