This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melk, Melk, Lower Austria
We will take you on a private ride to the Lower Austria to the famous lake district. With a first stop at a Benedictine abbey above the town of Melk, Lower Austria, which is on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Danube river, adjoining the Wachau valley.TThe abbey contains remains of several members of the House of Babenberg, Austria's first ruling dynasty. Your driver will take you to the top of Abbey where you will have a great view of the town Melk, nearby gardens and the famous abbey.
Stop At: Hallstatt, Hallstatt, Upper Austria
We will then continue further into the Lake district and drive through beautiful towns like Bad Ischl and take a stop in the picturesque village of Hallstatt which is known for its production of salt, dating back to prehistoric times, and gave its name to the Hallstatt culture, a culture often linked to Celtic,
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
After this remarkable visit we will continue to the town of music through other lake towns and visit the, birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Salzburg, enjoy top sights such as UNESCO protected Old Town, Fortress as well as “The Sound of Music” filming locations.
In the late afternoon drive back to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna.
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- luxury vehicle transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off or Vienna airport
- Tailor made itinerary - fully flexible
- Transport by private vehicle/ including all road tolls, parking fees etc.
- Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff